To keep your AC system running smoothly and efficiently, it must be tuned up regularly. That is true in the case of our cars and also our heating and cooling systems, so book your AC installation in Vancouver WA, today!
How Often Should You Service Your AC?
- According to air conditioning experts, a full service that includes your air conditioning repair in Vancouver, WA, should be performed at least once every 12 months. Most people get their air conditioners serviced right before the season changes.
- So if you have an AC unit, now is the time to service it to be ready for the summer. If you have a reverse-cycle air conditioner, service it twice a year, in the spring and autumn, to ensure that the heating and cooling functions work correctly.
- Your usage also determines the frequency of air conditioner servicing; if you use it constantly, it may require more than 1-2 services per year.
- Discuss your air-conditioning consumption with experienced technicians before getting it tuned up.
Why Should You Service Your AC?
Even if your air conditioner comes on after being dormant for the whole winter, that doesn’t mean you don’t need AC Maintenance, AC repair in Vancouver, WA. Now that you know how often your air conditioner should be maintained, here are some reasons why you should do so every year:
- Catch Minor Issues Before They Become Major Difficulties
You have your system tuned up at least once a year, as it allows you to catch minor flaws before they become large (and expensive) concerns.
- Reduce Your Cooling Costs
As it improves the effectiveness of your system, a regular air conditioner tune-up can help you save up to 30% on your cooling expenditures.
- Get a Service Plan for Your Air Conditioner
Most ACs require routine maintenance, so missing your air conditioning maintenance might cause many problems later. Getting a service plan implies that you will have to pay for new parts out of your pocket if you require any form of air conditioning repair in Vancouver WA.
When is the Optimal Time to Get Your Air Conditioning Inspected?
Testing the central unit, drain tubes, supply and return ducts for debris or other damage is part of the air conditioning service. This is the type of task that only specialists are capable of performing without causing any damage to your AC installation Vancouver WA unit or its components.
The best time to do servicing is in the spring, without question. The rates are lower, and the technicians are not as swamped as during the summer. When compared to a poorly maintained system, a well-kept and sound air conditioning machine can save you up to 25% or more.
Lastly, while evaluating your air conditioning system, you’ll notice that some tasks can be completed by you, while others require the assistance of a professional. So for any such professional services, give a visit to Home Energy Group so that our licensed team can assist you at all times. Whether you’re delayed for a tune-up or need an AC repair Vancouver, WA, give us a call at 360-944-8616 to schedule a tune-up today!